A project/solution based development environment for creating customized android roms.
There is now a version for Mono that will work with Linux and possibly OS X.
- Open files from command line and associate file types(.rssln, .rsproj and .apk)(windows only)
- ApkViewer, shows content of apk files (windows only)
- Compare content of apk and jar files with older versions.
- Text editor
- Automatically discovers boot class paths
- Decompiling classes
- Recompiling classes
- Decoding resources
- Encoding resources
- Optimizing png files (windows only)
- Signing apk files
- Creating update.zip
- Excluding/Including files
- .NET Framework 4.0 or Mono 2.10.2
- JRE 1.6 (Java Runtime Environment)
Included in tools.zip:
- Unpack crcstudio.zip
- Unpack tools.zip in a subfolder to where you unpacked crcstudio.zip
Something like this:
Quick startup guide