- must have passed sr. secondary school and from recognized board
- certificate Diploma in computer application of minimum three month from recognized institute
2. Age :
- Should have attained the age of 18 years but should not exceed 30 years of age. For candidates belonging to BL/ST/SC, the age is relaxed by 5 years, 4 years in the case of MBC and 3 years in the case of OBC.
3. Other Qualification:
- Should be conversant in at least one local language.
4. Form must be accompanied by the following attested documents:
a) COI/SSC /DOMICILE certificate
b) School/Education Certificate.
c) Date of birth (as per school leaving certificate)
d) DIPLOMA /COMPUTER CERTIFICATE
e) Valid employment card
f) Category Certificate
g) TWO PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH
h) In-service applicants need to submit NOC from concerned department.
5. Applicants who have submitted applications need to apply fresh
The prescribed application forms can be obtained from the office of the General Manager (A), State Bank of Sikkim, head office/-, Gangtok, during office hours (10:00 am to 3:00 pm) for Rs. 150/- in cash. The last date of submission of application is 15th May 2012. Incomplete application will not be accepted. The date of examination, syllabus will be announced later on.
'via Blog this'