A brilliantly simple and very useful application not bloated with superfluous features or complicated configuration settings."
Latest version: 0.9.8.1 (22 Aug 2011)
System requirements: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Download: gmediafinder_setup.exe (24.2 MB)
Gmediafinder - Search, Stream and Download YouTube Videos
- Gmediafinder is easy to install and use and has got a simple UI as well.
- Supports fullscreen mode, just double click on the video.
- For YouTube, there is category support and there are even options for further filtering the search with 'most viewed', 'most recent' and 'most rated' categories.
How to Install Gmediafinder in Ubuntu 11.04 via PPA?
- Do the following in Terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:s-lagui/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install gmediafinder
- Done. Other distros can find Gmediafinder packages here.
'via Blog this'